As a Technical Support – Engineer, you will be:
- Coordinating among various stakeholders like engineers, customers and vendors.
- Strict adherence to SLAs and ensuring ITIL-based approach in resolving issues and requests.
- Shall be required to manage asset inventories and associated processes to ensure timely updates of asset additions, modifications, removals.
- Regular Reporting to senior management; should be able to prepare and present MIS reports.
- Able to handle basic technical calls and resolve them.
- Taking care of 3rd party vendor / OEM Co-ordination
- Technical Graduate/Technical Diploma Holder
- MCP Certified Engineer with Relevant Desktop Experience
- 1 to 4 years in Technical/Desktop Support
Skills & Competencies
- Operating Systems – Windows 8, Windows 10
- Applications – MS-office, Desktop and Server related applications
- Infrastructure – Good Experience on Support of Desktop Environment is mandatory; Basic Concept and understanding of Networks; Knowledge on Network Printers, Wireless, Mailing Solution is must.
- Should have experience in Domain Environment
- Must have sufficient knowledge of Basic Network Components
- Must have working knowledge & exposure of customer handling
- Knowledge on Virtualization technology will be an added advantage
- Additional certification will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Server operating systems and its functioning.
- Should have mindset and attitude to serve and support customers and be a great team spirit
Who we are:
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.