Job Title: SAP Basis Administrator
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience: 4+ Years
Number of Positions: 02
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The primary role of a Basis Consultant is to make immediate, direct contributions to enhancing our clients’ competitive position and performance in ways that are distinctive, innovative, and sustainable.
To do this, one must perform the following activities as a consultant within the firm:
SAP BASIS Professional should have:
- Excellent in understanding of user administration and role administration with SAP standard tool SU01, SUIM, PFCG, SU24 and understanding of Role and User level evaluation of the system-specific design.
- Performed Database Administration activities like space management, user and roles administration, schema management, disaster recovery, High Availability, reorg, and backup.
- Kernel and Hostagent Upgradations.
- Client Administration including client copy: Local, Remote, export/import and delete, Profile maintenance through PFCG, Transport setup, and management, apply SAP Notes, Monitoring & analyzing system logs, Alert monitor, background job logs, workload analysis, update troubleshooting, checking the status of the work process, ABAP dump analysis
- Transport Management System: Creating RFC’s, Configuring & removing TMS, Configuring the transport Domain Controller, Including R/3 system in the transport domain, configuring virtual R/3.Deleting an R/3 system from the transport domain, creating change requests, releasing & forwarding change requests, and importing into quality assurance and production systems.
- User Tracing: Tracing a user’s activities, last missing Authorization checks, etc.
- SAP License: Applying for SAP license via service marketplace and SLICENSE.
- SAP ROUTER installation, renewal of a certificate, and connection Maintenance.
- Support packages Upgrades via SUM.
- Good experience on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Expertise in Linux/AIX and Windows operating system.
- Experience in HANA/Oracle and Sybase database.
- Good communication, exceptional listening, and team-building skills.
- Ability to work as an individual and as a team member.
- Working on new initiatives and features.
Should have experience working on engagements with exposure to client-facing roles along with excellent technical hands-on exposure.
Skills & Competencies:
- Any Tech Graduate, B.Tech/BCA/BE.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a good team player.
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.