Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Job Description & Responsibilities:
As the SAP Basis Administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for the management of the SAP environment.
- Your responsibilities will include configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting the SAP technical environment on an ongoing basis as well as scheduling and executing the SAP transport system.
- Collaborate and resolve SAP transport and source code problems.
- Be responsible for the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of SAP systems. Additional areas include the evaluation and design of interfaces between SAP and external systems, maintenance of the SAP Data Dictionary and database objects, and manage the migration of SAP database and application configuration into production as well as analyze, develop, and maintain data architectures and process models within SAP.
- Manage the documentation and update existing SAP environment and work with IT and business units to modernize the SAP environment.
Skills & Competencies:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in SAP Basis Administration along with hands-on experience in Oracle Database Administration, ODG, RAC and so on.
- Must have SAP BASIS experience on SAP ECC, SAP Netweaver 7.0 & above, PO, Solution Manager, MDM, CRM, EP, BI, TREX & Business Connectors.
- Must have experience of installation configuration & administration of S4H, SOH, HANA 1.0, 2.x, dbacockpit, HANA studio, replication. DR management.
- Experience on BODS, BO, EPM, Redwood, SNOW will be added advantage.
- Adept at handling issues like performance tuning, interface troubleshooting etc.
- Keen in planner and good at executing BASIS change activities including EHP upgrades etc.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, problem- solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong customer focus and management of client expectations
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a good team player
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.