Job Title: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Number of Positions: 02
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- RPA MS Power Automate
Capability to understand, analyse business processes
Core Software development, fundamental programming skills to be sharp
Should be adept at developing and deploying enterprise ready and production grade MS Power Automate Bots, with special focus on using automation Web based apps and custom enterprise apps, etc.
Should be able to independently fulfil client facing functional and technical roles in the support of Microsoft Power Automate products. This role will require significant collaboration with product support, engineering and sales teams to promote knowledge development and provide project-specific support and assistance.
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
- Analysing, understanding, and documenting the business processes in detail in order to recommend and implement automation solutions
- Understand technological aspect of the pain areas of customers and create the most optimum solution to fit their business objectives and budgets
- Consult with customers and partners to provide functional and technical expertise in areas including, solution design, project management, business process improvement and risk identification/mitigation.
- Participating in various types of meetings or workshops to define, design, and configure automation solutions
- Creating and maintain solution documentation including time saved
- Design solutions utilizing RPA best practices and customers’ best practices.
- Creating and document test procedures and scenarios prior to launching User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Support testing activities, including integration testing, end-to-end (business process) testing and UAT
- Take technical responsibility for project delivery as the key technical resource on a project or the leader of a delivery team
- Be capable of creating documents for each stage of project life cycle from requirement through sign-off.
- Ensure that the deliverables are made as per customer requirements with the responsibility of acquiring customer acceptance of the deliverables.
- Build feasible solutions/Applications for the clients. Provide knowledge transfer/training over the web or in-person.
- Develop and document configuration best practices and contribute to team training and professional development efforts.
- Maintain a current and thorough understanding of RPA platform and products and services.
- Work closely with solution architect, project management team and pre-sales and sales team.
- Provide/create demos/PoCs and technical due diligence at the pre-sales cycle stage of a project.
- Problem-solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Managing the BOTs migration from development, to Test and to Production environments
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers
Skills & Competencies:
- Certified on MS Power Automate. Certification and proven track record on UI Path / Automation Anywhere would be an added advantage
- 2+ years of professional services experience on automation and/or integration projects
- At least 1 year on MS Power Automate platform projects. Have developed and delivered production grade Bots on MS PA platform that are currently is use.
- 3+ years of programming experience in C# and/or Java/.net/Visual Basic
- Experience with scripting languages (python, perl, powershell, bash, vbs, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and comfortable presenting materials across multiple levels of the organization. Must have strong technical knowledge and analytical skills
- Strong project and relationship management skills
- Willing to travel to client locations – if necessary
Who we are:
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.