Job Title: Network Engineer L1/L2
Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Number of Positions: 02
We are looking for a Network Engineer L1/L2 Support who will be responsible for Network and security system, implementing, monitoring the infrastructure and solving L1/L2 problems. Also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes and will become an integral part of the NOC team 24×7 support.
Skills & Competencies:
- Understanding of LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN terminology, IP Subnetting, IP packet flow & DHCP packet flow.
- Knowledge of Static and dynamic routing and Switching Protocols
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS IP and static routing configuration hand holding.
- Basic knowledge of Firewall and IP SLA.
- Understanding of TCP/UDP ports and network tools like Wireshark.
- Must have experience in network operations/support environment.
- Technical ability to provide 1st level network monitoring. Monitoring Connectivity and troubleshooting.
- Technical ability to provide basic fault finding and fault escalation. Monitoring ticket queue and resolving issues within defined SLA.
- Good ability to follow and document operational processes.
- Experience in network monitoring / management tools/ analysis tools.
- Any Tech Graduate, B.Tech/BCA/BE/ Cisco CCNA or equivalent.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a good team player.
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center, Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs.
Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery.
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.