Location: Noida (U.P)
Job Title: L2 Engineer – Customer Support
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Management of SSO Solution, Active directory (AD azure/ Intune /Linux bases AD).
- Email solution management
- Antivirus server management, patch management, Firewall and AP management.
- Implementation and management of new tools, technologies e.g. MDM, Encryption solution, DLP etc.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware issues , technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate OEM, Vendor (e.g., Sophos, Microsoft, Google).
- Ensure all issues are properly logged in IT helpdesk tools.
- Video/ Audio platform Management & support.
- End to end support on Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
- End to end support on computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products.
- Licenses Management, Ticketing tools management & configuration.
- SLA & Performance management. End Point Assets management
- Compliance management as per defined compliance tracker.
- G-suite Email solution/ MDM, IDS, IPS
- V- Hardening , policy push through AV, ERP support, Biometric application & devices, NVR support.
- To attend the calls as per helpdesk/Incident Management tool Call Assignment
- To escalate the issue to Service Desk Manager as required.
- To provide permanent resolution for the problems of the users.
- To communicate with users with high degree of etiquettes and professionalism
- To ensure all the calls has been attended and updates in the Ticketing Tool whichever come under their bin. Roaster/Leave Management
- Candidate must have own transport to commute to work.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 4+ Years of Working Experience as Engineer handling similar types of services/incidents.
- Exposure on Servers
- Exposure on Windows 7/10/Mac/Linux/Ubuntu
- Strong experience on Open-source platform, Linux/ Unix platform management.
- Knowledge of Domain control, AD, DHCP, Printer server, Firewall, AP, Network endpoint, AD policies, script on AD, Linux AD.
Who we are:
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.