Job Title: IT Security Solution Manager
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Number of Positions: 01
Job Description & Responsibilities:
An experienced technologist with commercial understanding with at least 8+ years of corporate experience in security solution design and architecture. Preferably should have worked on Next-Generation Firewall/Cyber Security /Endpoint Security Solutions/Services with leading OEM, Checkpoint, Fortinet, Sophos, Cisco, HPE, etc.
Identify and evaluate security solutions related to market trends and future requirements.
- Help build security solution practices by evangelizing solutions with internal and external audience
- Own the practice to build and make it functional by working with relevant teams, reporting manager/Management/OEM
- Lead to Plan and drive in identifying, evaluating business opportunities
- Contribute defining sales strategy to reach out to existing and new customers
- Identify new requirements and assisting the sales cycle
- Manage communication with customers and prospects for RFP/RFQ with the help from Technical Team (Internal/OEM)
- Connect with customer to open up dialogue around security-related opportunities and do workshop/deep dive on specific topics as per need
- Connect and coordinate with respective OEM to enhance and maintain a progressive relationship
- Keep an understanding of competitive offerings in domain from various vendors
- Maintain regular communication with the Reporting manager and participate in regular review
- Keep enhancing skills through appropriate training and certifications from respective OEMs
Skills & Competencies:
- Strong knowledge on Network Security/ Cyber Security/Security Standards and practices (mandatory)
- Good Understanding of security products/offerings from leading OEMs for NGFW, EDR, XDR, MDR, 2FA, DLP, SIEM, SOC, etc.
- This is a techno-Commercial role, therefore the right candidate should be able to combine technical and commercial considerations for designing and proposing solutions.
- Should be self-starter, highly motivated to help build security solution practice
- Demonstrate understanding and context holistically across the broader IT stack
- Good understanding of cloud architectures and cloud-enabled cyber security options
- Client-focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business relevance, ability to build a big-picture vision and to perform deep dive on specific technical topics or seek adequate support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; should be able to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical and business audiences
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- End Objective Oriented ownership-based approach
- CCNA/CCNP/CCIE certification is preferred
- CISM, CEH CISA qualification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering + relevant Security Certifications
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center; Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs, Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.