Position: Executive – HR
We are looking for a skilled HR Executive who will understand our company’s requirement at every step and oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes with focus on talent acquisition and HR operations, ensure proper implementation of company strategy and objective and carry out all the responsibilities in an efficient manner.
- Talent Acquisition: Work closely with team leads to understand hiring requirements, and source and align interviews; Responsible for end to end hiring process including offer, on-boarding and induction
- HR Operation: Effectively and timely manage all HR operations, filing, manage employee confirmations and other documentation
- Employee Engagement: Support and implement employee engagement initiatives to build on a high efficiency work environment and culture
- Exit Process: Support and conclude exit process and documentation
- MBA in HR with 2-4 years of experience.
- Should have experience in IT Industry.
- Should be willing to work on alternate Saturdays.
- Staying or willing to work in Gurgaon.
- Strong solution focus and ability to manage multiple priorities and deliverables
- Effective Communication Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
Who we are:
Progression is an award-winning Managed Cloud and IT Infrastructure provider to large and mid-market companies in India. Progression has been at the forefront of technology, delivering outstanding IT infrastructure services to its clients.
Progression delivers end-to-end Managed Cloud for mission critical applications such as SAP S/4 HANA & SAP ECC, Microsoft Dynamics (AX and NAV), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) and Remote Infrastructure Monitoring & Management (RIMM). This is delivered through TIER 3+ Public Data Centers spread across India, including Progression’s own Data Centre and NOC at Gurgaon, India
In addition, Progression works with mid-market, large enterprise clients for their on-premise critical IT Infrastructure. Progression designs, delivers, implements and manages clients’ Enterprise IT Infrastructure.