Job Title: Backup Engineer
Number of Positions: 02
Primary responsibility will be to work with the NOC Team and Technology team to administrate, implement and troubleshoot the backup jobs for datacenter environments and remote client environments. The Engineer will also make recommendations for improving and stabilizing the Data Centers backup environments. And responsible to update the Knowledge Base with the new solutions post discussion with approval authority.
Skills & Competencies:
- Familiar with backup tools like CommVault, NetBackup, Avamar, Networker, Veeam. etc.
- Knowledge on Tape libraries like HP LTO 6.
- Ability to monitor, manage and troubleshooting remote client Backups.
- Should be able to effectively manage timelines and prioritize tasks with varying deadlines
- Strong customer service skills and Working experience on Server environments.
- Any Tech Graduate, B.Tech/BCA/BE.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and a good team player.
- Must possess the ability to analyze situations and provide problem resolution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Since its inception in 1995, Progression has evolved as a trusted Managed Cloud Service provider covering milestones across emerging technologies including Data Center, Storage Consolidation, High Performance Computing, Virtualization, Cloud Design and Disaster Recovery as a Service. Progression comes with deep understanding and years of experience to deliver a better performing, highly secure and efficiently managed private cloud environment with highly competitive uptime.
Widely recognized for its perfect combination of infrastructure, skills and governance and passion to stay abreast of the latest technology innovations and breakthroughs.
Progression is ISO 27001:2013 certified and adheres to ITIL v3 standards in service delivery.
We have our own Tier 3+ Data Center in Gurgaon serving prestigious clients and now planning to aggressively expand our Data Center and Cloud based services business.